Lowongan Airport Airfreight Manager-Ninja Xpress
- Develop airport airfreight operational strategic
- Responsible for overseeing the routing of all shipments
- Investigate shipping issues, track and revies performance of various vendors
- Identify solutions, work with vendors on corrective actions required
- Manage, direct, schedule, appraise performance, discipline, and hire, terminate and provide training for all operations personnel
- Work with and develop airline and surface carrier relationships
- Experienced as an airfreight operation
- Must have good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Good teamwork skills and strong self-motivation.
- Good time management skills are essential, especially the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Airport Airfreight Manager-Ninja XpressJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 11-September-2019 | Tutup pada 11-October-2019
About Ninja Van
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 6,000 merchants and deliver more than 2 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series B rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We are on the lookout for world-class talent to fill our world-class engineering team. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
ALAMAT : Ninja Xpress
Jl. Ciputat Raya BB No. 2, Pondok Pinang, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia