Lowongan Business Development & Supply Chain Leader (Contract)-PT Kudo Teknologi Indonesia
- Setup procurement practice at GrabKios
- Establish relationships and collaborations with suppliers (brands / distributors / traders) for various categories like food, RTD, personal and home care, and rokok by fully owning the process right from lead generation to negotiation.
- Develop these suppliers into business partners by creating deep and long standing relationship
- Drive disruptive change for the categories by working with these business partners
- Own the terms of business with the suppliers - pricing, SKUs, returns, etc.
- Liaise between GrabKios operations team and suppliers when required
- Drive business growth: Play a pivotal role in building strategy along with the team and convert those strategies into action to ensure sales and margin objectives are met
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players. Ensure GrabKios selection and offers stays best in class and in sync with our strategy
- Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights
- Min. Bachelor degree from a good university
- 10+ years of experience in the FMCG industry with senior positions held in the role of trade marketing / route to market / sales or a senior brand facing role in a large distribution company
- Past experience of working in fast paced environment
- Analytical thinking (data driven)
- Willing to take calculated risks to grow the category
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills; ability to connect with people at all levels
- Willingness to travel on need basis
- “Your problem is my problem” attitude
- Strong bias for Action and willingness to disrupt the status quo
- Work with the best and brightest graduates from top universities in Indonesia & United States.
- Shared professional experience from the most decorated ex-employees of numerous top companies.
- Take a part in giving positive impact to millions of rising middle class of Indonesians!
- We appreciate everyone to the bits. Despite your years of experience, job rank, age, gender, etc, Everyone is equal, everyone's input is our treasure.
- Engage in fast-paced-action-packed of startup world, fear no mistake, challenge everything, unleash your utmost skills and potentials with us!
- Strategic office location; surrounded with Senayan, Pondok Indah and also Kemang, well.. you know what we mean right?
- Casual working culture, wear whatever you like to work, no bureaucracy, flexible working hours, just work hard and play even harder!
Business Development & Supply Chain Leader (Contract)-PT Kudo Teknologi IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 12-September-2019 | Tutup pada 12-October-2019
Kudo is Indonesia’s leading Online-to-Offline (O2O) platform. Kudo enables digital entrepreneurs (“agents”) across Indonesia to become the gateway for unbanked & less tech-savvy customers to the digital ecosystem. Kudo’s extensive agent network across 500+ cities in remote towns and rural areas of Indonesia enables customers to transact & pay online for the first time in their lives. The company offers a wealth of services through partnership with various merchants & suppliers, ranging from cell-phone top-up, bill payments, online shopping, all the way to fin-tech & digital payment services. Kudo was co-founded by Albert Lucius & Agung Nugroho in 2014.
Since May 2017, Kudo has officially been acquired by Grab, Southeast Asia’s leading ride-hailing platform. Together with Grab, Kudo is committed to enable underserved customers to transact online through technology in Southeast Asia.
FMCG supply chain has a complex landscape with various players from brands, to large distributors to local sub-distributors to wholesalers and traders. You understanding of how goods flow through these multiple players for various categories of goods will be critical in helping us find supplies for our retailer network from the best possible source. Additionally, you will be expected to help us get supplies directly from brands as we grow. Your understanding of what drives different brand principals and what would motivate them to work closely with GrabKios will go a long way in convincing them and forging a mutually beneficial collaboration with them. Your long term vision will help us drive our strategy while your pragmatic approach will help us achieve our short term goals.
Your key responsibilities will include helping us earn revenue while bringing down prices for our customers. You will have freedom & responsibility to drive the strategy to achieve these business goals and can tap into various approaches from improving our supply source and charging a transactional fee to helping brand principals with marketing/trade promotions and charging a fee for that. You will be leading a team of 2 business development leads to start with.
Key Activities / responsibilities
Partnership Building and Management
Desired background & skills:
ALAMAT : PT Kudo Teknologi Indonesia
Jalan Yado I, North Gandaria, Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia