Lowongan IN STORE LOGISTICS MANAGER-IKEA Indonesia
- Lead and inspire the store Logistics team to secure goods availability, efficient low-cost goods flow processes and logistics competence in the store.
- Accountable for overall availability, quality of logistics and service operations, follow up performance and cost of logistics operations.
- Lead the store Logistics department and work with the country Logistics team as well as the store commercial team to secure the highest goods availability for customers at all times at the lowest possible cost.
- Analyse and act on the results of the IKEA Customer Satisfaction Survey, IKEA Brand Capital report, VOICE index and commercial reviews.
- Actively participate in the management process to create the store business plan using global and country input to develop and follow up on all logistics actions that support the country business plan and direction.
- Ensure all relevant country strategies and priorities are aligned in the store business and action plan.
- Secure the quality of products, merchandising and customer shopping experience in the store.
- Secure development and correct usage of long-term logistics capacity in the store according to range frame. This includes space, equipment and people as a part of the total supply chain capacity.
- Identify, recruit and develop the many talents in the store, specifically in the Logistics department, to secure succession planning.
- Live the IKEA values and nurture a strong and thriving IKEA culture that inspires colleagues to reach extraordinary achievements in the store, specifically in the Logistics department.
- Ensure that the store Logistics department works in compliance with the IKEA Code of Conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety and security and the environment.
- Monitor the Logistics department's performance in order to take relevant actions to achieve the goals for growth, budget and performance in the store business plan and logistics action plan.
- Position IKEA retailers and the IKEA Brand as responsible partners committed to lowering environmental impact by taking relevant actions that contribute towards achieving sustainable long-term profitability
- Experience of working in a retail and/or logistics role, including previous management experience of leading others.
- Experience of leading and managing a team preferably gained in retailing and/or logistics.
- Ability to build trust and communicate in a clear and targeted way with different people in various situations.
- Ability to manage a high-volume and vibrant retail environment.
- Ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity.
- Ability to create and translate a tactical plan into operational performance.
- Ability to think commercially by balancing efficiency, inspiration and profitability.
- Understand budget, cost and key performance measurements used to plan, follow up and steer the business.
- Understand and actively use all IKEA manuals, particularly build the In-store Logistics and Retail Supply Integration the IKEA Way manuals to build and improve competence.
- Understand the business plan process in the store, and sales steering and how to optimise store capacity and secure availability.
- Understand the IKEA Code of Conduct, regulations and legislation relating to health, safety and security.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English.
IN STORE LOGISTICS MANAGER-IKEA IndonesiaTangerang (Banten) - Alam Sutera | Ditayangkan: 12-September-2019 | Tutup pada 12-October-2019
IKEA, the world's largest home furnishing retailer, opened its first store in Indonesia, Alam Sutera (Tangerang) in 2014. Our co-workers has been growing up to 194,000 co-workers worldwide. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
In order to contribute to a great meeting with the customer in all sales channels by ensuring a consistently high availability of our offer, with high quality and at lowest possible total cost, we are seeking for In Store Logistics Manager who will directly report to the Store Manager.
There is no typical IKEA career
We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals.
ALAMAT : IKEA Indonesia
IKEA Indonesia, Banten, Indonesia