Lowongan BCM Manager-Company Confidential
- To support the Security Audits
- Business Continuity
- Risk Management framework for VFS Global, in the assigned geographies
- Minimum: Graduate or global equivalent degree, a degree in Science or Technology, is preferred
- Additional: Post Graduate Degree/ MBA or global equivalent degree/diploma in Management / IT is desirable
- Business Continuity Management System implementation experience on BS 25999 / ISO 22301 as a team member/contributor/implementer, with understanding of certification requirements. Experience in facing internal and external BCMS audits, including those from a Certification Body, is preferable.
- Experience of conducting Audits against internal or external (such as client/ISO) frameworks.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Risk Management methodologies and frameworks
- Formal training on BCM is required. A certification from BCI / DRI such as ABCP / CBCI / AMBCI, or ISO 22301 / BS 25999 Implementer, is desirable.
- Formal training or certification on Audits is desirable.
- Quality & Service Orientation
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Diversity Sensitivity
- Personal & Professional Development
- Delivering Results
BCM Manager-Company ConfidentialJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 02-October-2019 | Tutup pada 01-November-2019
Our Company is the world's largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide.
The company manages administrative and non-judgemental tasks related to visa, passport, identity management and other citizen services for its client governments enabling them to focus entirely on the critical task of assessment.
Experience: 6-10 years of experience with at least 4+ years in the BCM & Audit domains. Experience in the service industry, IT or Banking is preferred
Knowledge & Key Skills:
ALAMAT : Company Confidential