Lowongan Finance Controller - MNC Service Company-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Managing credit controlling activities within the organization
- Coordinating all audit activities within the organization
- Monitoring and hedging of foreign currency exchange
- Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Review monthly tax reporting
- Review of bank reconciliation
- Manage organizational cash flow forecasting
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 10 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- deally you will need to be an assertive and ambitious individual
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia tax law
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work or relocate to Tangerang area
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
Finance Controller - MNC Service Company-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaBanten | Ditayangkan: 04-October-2019 | Tutup pada 03-November-2019
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
The Finance Controller will be reporting directly to the CFO. You will be needed to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
Our client is one of the Largest Multinational Company within its industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance Controller who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Monico Lim on +62 21 2958 8831
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53