Lowongan IT Helpdesk-PT. Metrodata Electronics, Tbk
- Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Mobility
- Business Analytics & Big Data
- Security, Infrastructure and Network Integration
- Business Application Implementation
- Consulting Services
- Managed Services
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- Have good attitude (ex. discipline)
- Have experience handling ticket troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting PC, Notebook, Scanner, Printer, Network Setting, Installation Software
- Open the ticket from user
- Record the ticket using ticket application
- Analyze the ticket
- Do 1st level troubleshooting
- Escalate ticket to L2 if needed
- Follow up the ticket
- Close the ticket if the issues solved
- Have an Excellent communication skill (in English and Bahasa)
IT Helpdesk-PT. Metrodata Electronics, TbkJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 05-October-2019 | Tutup pada 04-November-2019
PT Mitra Integrasi Informatika ("MII") is the avant-garde for information communication technology solution business of the METRODATA GROUP. Established on March 1, 1996 MII has consistently focused its services to corporate customers in the enterprise market from various industries and SMB market. MII has been partnering with world wide ICT solution partners in the area of hardware, software and services. MII offers solutions to its customers, from design and blue print, consulting, implementation, support, maintenance, managed services and training. The offerings include solutions in the area of:
Starting May 6th, 2002, MII has successfully applied the international quality standard and obtained ISO 9001:2000 since 2012 and has been upgraded to ISO 9001:2008 and also ISO/IEC 27001:2013, Information Security Management certified since 2016. It is a realization of MII commitment to continually improve the quality of information technology solutions for customer satisfaction.
As a fast growing business group in information and Internet technologies, METRODATA believes that, in addition to its technological infrastructure, human resources are the main assets. Therefore, from time to time, METRODATA may offer career opportunities to hard-working, creative and dynamic professionals who wish to join the group. Below you can find a list of vacancies that are currently available. Find the best challenges and opportunities for advancement at METRODATA.
ALAMAT : PT. Metrodata Electronics, Tbk
APL Tower 37th Floor Suite 1-8, Jl. Letjen S. Parman Kav.28, Grogol, Jakarta Barat 11470