Lowongan Junior IT Support-PT FinAccel Teknologi Indonesia
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessar
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Certificate MTCNA would be a plus
Junior IT Support-PT FinAccel Teknologi IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 16-October-2019 | Tutup pada 15-November-2019
FinAccel is a fun, fast growing company with lofty ambitions. Starting with instant ecommerce financing, we are on a goal to disrupt unsecured lending in Southeast Asia, one of the fastest growing economic regions globally.
The company leverages deep data analytics across users’ digital footprint to automate credit risk scoring and access to credit in Southeast Asia, the 7th largest economy in the world.
Our flagship product, Kredivo Buy now, Pay later, enables e-commerce buyers to apply and qualify for instant credit and pay back over time. Merchants using Kredivo benefit from providing point-of-sale financing using a 2-click checkout to eligible buyers. FinAccel is backed by leading investors and regulated by OJK in Indonesia.
To know more about FinAccel and Kredivo, visit www.finaccel.co and www.kredivo.com.
Here is our latest press coverage:
Finaccel is looking for a Junior IT Support that will help our daily IT operational matters.
FinAccel is founded by an experienced and well rounded team: Akshay Garg (cofounder Komli Media), Umang Rustagi (McKinsey financial services) and Alie Tan (PicStory and Affle). The company is backed by some of the biggest investors in the region: Jungle Ventures, GMO, AlphaJWC and 500 Startups. The company has a flat, egalitarian structure, no politics, no BS; people who are problem solvers and execute fast will thrive here.
ALAMAT : PT FinAccel Teknologi Indonesia
Rukan Permata Senayan, Jalan Tentara Pelajar, North Grogol, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia