Lowongan Customer Service Officer (Singapore)-Company Confidential
- Demonstrate how customers can send money using our services or assist customers requiring help
- Provide complete information about our products and services
- Generate customer interest in our products and services
- Manage of all aspects of customer enrolment process
- Be part of the marketing team to achieve the conversion and transaction targets
- Collect feedback from customers on our products and escalate them as soon as information is acquired
- Follow up on enquiries and sales opportunities
- Provide the first point of contact for customers
- Monitor competitor's activities and evaluate marketing events
- Carry out customer surveys to understand demand and manage brand positioning
- Manage & maintain the retail service standards
- Able to work independently
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed and be knowledgeable in our range of products and services
- Customer service and sales oriented
- Proactive in initiating conversation with potential customers to promote our products and create interest
- Willing to work on Weekends & Public holidays
- Willing to travel to different event locations in Singapore
- Generous incentives
- Outstanding career advancement opportunities await our staff
- We encourage adaptability to our company's learning culture to improve and enhance our employees in work & personal life
- We practice vibrant and energetic office culture
- To be part of a dynamic multicultural team
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and an innovative company with a great future and rapid growth objectives
- Attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience
Customer Service Officer (Singapore)-Company ConfidentialBatam (Kepulauan Riau) | Ditayangkan: 21-August-2019 | Tutup pada 20-September-2019
We are Singapore and Hong Kong based Fintech that has been providing cross border payment services and solutions throughout the Asia Pacific region for over 17 years. We have a regional team of over 80 people situated across 3 distinct operation jurisdictions.
A role with Pay2Home represents an opportunity to join a unique Fintech licensed and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the Customs and Excise Department of Hong Kong and placed as one of Singapore's top 1000 SMEs for the past 2 years. We develop and deploy our own market leading technology and have a proven track record of consistent, successful execution.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast growing and dynamic marketing team and add value to our business.
Why Join Us?
ALAMAT : Company Confidential