Lowongan HR Manager-PT Cekindo Business International
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Excellent in English skills in verbal and written
- Able to work independently and in a team as well
- Able to work in a fast-moving, challenging and multi-tasking environment
- Have a pleasant personality and good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Having knowledge of HR policies and procedures (including employment policies and practices, staffing, reporting tools, compensation and benefits, employee relations)
- Experience in handling general HR include recruitment, training and development, processing personnel administration, payroll
- Excellent analytical thinking, building relationship and communication skill
- Creative and highly initiative
- Consistent approach work with a positive and constructive attitude
- Consult with management to review organization structure, job analysis and company business strategy
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decision
- Identify talent in every department include branches and ensure talent development process is aligned with organization needs
- Identify training needs and prepare professional development curriculum
- Provide input or workforce and succession planning as well as company plan, vision and mission
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs and solutions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues, conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Prepare and maintain employee relations program as schedule
- Develop talent acquisition process : end to end hiring cycle
- End-year process KPI
- Salary negotiable
- Attractive performance based incentive.
- Various career advancement opportunity
- Private Health Insurance
- Company and Department Outing
- Wellness Programs
- Annual Company Dinner
- Dynamic working environment in a “global brand” company
HR Manager-PT Cekindo Business InternationalJakarta Barat (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 20-November-2019 | Tutup pada 20-December-2019
Place for personal and professional growth
We are entrepreneurial at heart. We believe in challenging status quo to enable continuous learning. We believe in growing with our people and give each person the opportunity to grow into the role they want to have. With a humble start, our people has grown stronger and capable to serve more than 500 clients from more than 40 countries in 5 years of our business.
We appreciate a dynamic and multinational working cultures where the team comes from various backgrounds and nationalities. From accounting, law, IT, and pharmacy to agribusiness background within our team, we value different angle in thinking that can be put in the context of our business.
Every day in our work, we always ask ourselves “If someone posts my work on a news, will I be proud of it?” We believe in putting the highest standard to finish and deliver our work, the one that we will not regret to when we look back.
Cekindo is a leading consulting firm of business services to clients expanding and operating in Indonesia and further to Southeast Asia. We provide full-range of market-entry and corporate secretarial services to enable our clients to focus on their core business and activities. Cekindo provides one-stop services which covers legal, administrative, HR, financial, marketing, and business development related activities.
On December 2018 – InCorp Group, Singapore’s leading corporate services company, announced the acquisition of Cekindo Business International. With this acquisition, InCorp Group not only builds its presence in Indonesia but strengthens its position as a leading corporate solutions provider in South East Asia. Currently, the group is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in China, Philippines, India and Malaysia. As a leading consultancy firm, Cekindo has established itself as a reliable business service provider for companies looking to operate or expand in Indonesia.
ALAMAT : PT Cekindo Business International
Business Park Kebon Jeruk Blok H1 - H2, Jakarta Barat