Lowongan RISK MANAGEMENT-Hanwha Life Insurance Indonesia
- Conduct risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate the identified risk.
- Identify stewardship, governance, strategy, operational, asset & liabilities, insurance and capital risk and develop risk scoring.
- Identifies potential areas of risk vulnerability.
- Working with all departments/functions to develop action plans for mitigating identified risk or problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Support second line of defense in analyzing operational and management processes and controls effectiveness and efficiency in view to improve them and propose value-added recommendations, if necessary.
- Build relationship with all function via regular interaction so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes.
- Prepare necessary reporting in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
- Pursue departmental approved program for continuing education in order to remain up-to-date in the risk management profession and increase competency.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor (for staff)
- Education : University degree, Preferably Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management
- Has prior experience in doing risk management function in insurance banking/finance companyA minimum of 4-5 years in leading/supervising risk/audit/compliance function (for Head) and minimum of 2-3 years in risk management, with exposure to audit/compliance (for staff)
- Must have RISK MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
- AAIJ certificate will be value added
RISK MANAGEMENT-Hanwha Life Insurance IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - KARET | Ditayangkan: 26-December-2019 | Tutup pada 25-January-2020
To become a global insurance company growing with customers, Hanwha Life is striving to enter the global market. Starting with Beijing Representative Office in 2003, Hanwha life made inroads into New York also London and run a joint venture founded in 2012 in Hangzhou, China. Hanwha Life also makes every endeavor to enter the emerging market in Southeast Asia such as Tokyo, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
Entering Indonesia market, on December 20, 2012, Hanwha Life acquired PT. Multicor Life and changed its name into PT Hanwha Life Insurance Indonesia on July 23, 2013. Hanwha Life Insurance Indonesia was officially launched on October 24, 2013 to pursue sustainable growth through an innovative competitiveness in insurance business in Indonesia.
We go to great lengths to attract and nurture highly motivated people who share our core values of challenge, dedication and integrity.In an environment of trust and loyalty, we support our talent every step of the way, cultivating world-class leaders for an ever brighter future.Through regular recruiting at home and abroad, internship programs, and ongoing specialist hiring, we strive to hire people who are never satisfied with the status quo.
ALAMAT : Hanwha Life Insurance Indonesia
Ratu Plaza, Gelora, Jakarta, Indonesia