Lowongan Sales Engineering Pontianak Area-PT Eagleburgmann Indonesia
- Working Area in Pontianak (West Kalimantan)
- Organize, plan, direct and control the sales function.
- Create and update customer files.
- Assist in the yearly planning of department goals as to meet company objectives.
- Set and ensure the obtainment of sales goals.
- Set up and maintain a price sheet for EagleBurgmann standard products.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key industry organization and to attend and represent EagleBurgmann at such meeting necessary for the benefit of EagleBurgmann.
- Provide forecast and other reports to management to keep EagleBurgmann abreast of market and industry conditions
- Other responsibilities as required by the management.
- Candidate shall be has an experiences and knowledge of Rotating equipment, mechanical seals and pumps.
- Candidate needs to be conversant with MS office.
- The Candidate should have good verbal and written communication, must be a good team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Willing to travelling
- Age 30 - 35 Years Old
- Minimum Diploma from Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum experience in the field of Engineering or Rotating companies for 2 years
Sales Engineering Pontianak Area-PT Eagleburgmann IndonesiaPontianak (Kalimantan Barat) | Ditayangkan: 25-January-2020 | Tutup pada 24-February-2020
PT. EagleBurgmann Indonesia has been Manufacturing Mechanical Seals under the license of Burgmann Industries GmbH & Co. KG and Eagle Industry Co. Ltd. Since1996. The Company’s head office is at Cikarang, Bekasi. You can check on www.eagleburgmann.com
EagleBurgmann is a globally active mechanical engineering corporation and manufacturer and provider of special sealing systems for industrial applications. As technology leader, we set benchmarks in the sealing industry by way of groundbreaking innovations. We have a workforce of approx. 6000 employees and serve an extensive portfolio of prestigious customers throughout the world. With headquarters in Wolfratshausen in Germany and Tokyo in Japan, EagleBurgmann belongs to Germany’s Freudenberg Group and Japan’s EKK Group. As a dynamically growing corporation, we are constantly on the look-out for talented people to strengthen our staff. We require creative team players and offer responsible positions, exciting work, attractive remuneration packages and an international environment.
Here you will find an overview of job vacancies at EagleBurgmann. Please address your application to our Human Resources Development department (Personalentwicklung). For initial information, please contact the person named in connection with the job in which you are interested.
ALAMAT : PT Eagleburgmann Indonesia
Jl Jababeka Blok J6 Kawasan Industri Jababeka Cikarang