Lowongan Splunk Engineer-PT Platinumetrix Global Inovasi
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with SPLUNK implementation in one of the following areas: IT Operations, compliance, dev ops, network security, and system security, supporting security event management tools (SIEMs)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with rule and advanced logic creation within SPLUNK
- Experience with scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data
- Experience with integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment, including SaaS environments
- Experience with enterprise-scale operations and maintenance environments
- Experience with programming a plus
- Ability to be a Splunk language (SPL) expert
- Splunk Certified Administrator, Splunk Certified Architect and/or Splunk Certified
- Strong technical, analytic and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Strong knowledge (recent experience) with the following technology: storage, servers, data centers, and cloud.
- Enterprise and or cloud software experience
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically and executing tactically, while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Security domain, implementation and security tools knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Fast learner, good problem solving, teamwork and analytical skills.
- Possess a can-do attitude
Splunk Engineer-PT Platinumetrix Global InovasiJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 19-May-2020 | Tutup pada 18-June-2020
The company is a boutique analytics and data science practice and the provider of big data analytics solutions involving in the various business engagement in Telecommunication, Banking, FMCG, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other indutries.
The company is providing a tailor-made end to end solutions with strong execution, experience resources and a dedicated approach to meet and exceed the client needs. The Core Team Expertise has 40 years experience across different domains to handle complex data problems, new age technology, big data capabilities, process management and vertical functions.
The company vision are to develop a strategic partnership with our customers in providing complex data decision solution, deploy the right mix of science & technology, process management, domain knowledge experts to devise the most optimal strategy in coping to your business needs and deliver solutions to help customer making a better decision.
Splunk Engineer is needed to development and grow Splunk environment and work with infrastructure and application teams. This position will work closely with Infrastructure, Application, Network, Security, and Business Intelligence teams getting started with Splunk.The candidate must have an experience in implementing Splunk and must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecomunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
ALAMAT : PT Platinumetrix Global Inovasi