Lowongan Administrator-Australian Rural Export Indonesia
- University qualification in Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Science or other relevant discipline
- Strong written and spoken English language skills (TOEFL ITP: 550)
- Ability to work unsupervised to stringent timelines
- Strong risk analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to learn new technology and follow processes and procedures
- Computer literacy and solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel (VLookup, HLookup, and Pivot)
- High level communication and customer service skills
- Disciplined, initiative and must have “can do” attitude
- Excellent personal presentation and a positive outlook
- Preferably to live in BSD
- Experience with livestock export industry will be highly regarded
- Send your CV, Cover Letter and other supporting documents to rockym(at)austrex.co.id and yassins(at)austrex.com as well.
- Managed ESCAS documentation as well as Livestock Traceability reports and variations with the clients and the Head Office
- Uploaded weekly Livestock Traceability to company database
- Obtained Supply Chain Staff collective information of weekly live cattle and carcass prices
- Organized shipment documentation
- Liaise with the Head Office and Vietnam Team to produce ESCAS and Traceability Report
- Ensured that all purchases on claims adhere to Expenses SOP
- Examined Supply Chain Staff Weekly Expenses
- Compiled Chief Representative expenses
- Provided weekly bank reconciliation
- Made payments on Office Invoice
- Provided the supply of Office Amenities and Staff Amenities
- Managed any procurement activities including Proposed Budget to the Head Office
- Reported monthly Leave Application Summary
- Organized appointments
- Arranged meetings and took detailed minutes
- Wrote and distributed email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assisted in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Developed and maintained a filing system
- Booked travel arrangements including transportation and accommodation
- Prepared Stockman Exit Permit Application
- Provided general supports to visitors
Administrator-Australian Rural Export IndonesiaTangerang (Banten) - BSD City | Ditayangkan: 30-June-2020 | Tutup pada 30-July-2020
Australian Rural Exports Pty Ltd also known as AUSTREX is one of the Australian largest Livestock exporter. AUSTREX currently operates five purpose built livestock carrier vessel and supply Livestock to market all around the world. We have branches/Representative offices in different countries around the globe. We focus on supplying high quality supply chain solutions to our clients with maintaining full integrity of animal welfare and ESCAS.
AUSTREX Representative office Indonesia is to support the operational of AUSTREX in Indonesia. To maintain its high reputation in delivering service and ESCAS compliance. AUSTREX Indonesia is now open for a new position to join with us.
AUSTREX is always looking for talented and experienced professionals to join our team. Our people are highly motivated, innovative and thrive on the challenge of working in a dynamic global market.
We care for our employees, ensuring they feel consulted and listened to. This contributes to a positive staff culture, where employees and their families are actively involved in the AUSTREX community.
AUSTREX prefers applicants with tertiary qualifications in a related field as well as practical experience in the industry. Our employees have access to quality tools and resources to further support their professional development.
If you believe you have what it takes to contribute to AUSTREX's global operations please apply directly for advertised positions when listed.
ALAMAT : Australian Rural Export Indonesia
Teras Kota, Lengkong Gudang, Banten, Indonesia