Lowongan Sales Manager – MICE / Travel & Leisure-Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd
- Promote and increase the sales of MICE and Travel & Leisure products, including account management and development of new businesses
- Develop, implement and monitor all sales activities and action plans with the objective of generating and converting leads to achieve and exceed budgeted KPIs
- Manage key accounts and develop relationships within the community/network to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities in MICE
- Handle processes from enquiries to revenue conversion, taking ownership of requests and ensuring that they are managed responsibly
- Understand market situations, especially on competitions from both domestic and regional MICE destinations, their strength and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, and knowledge of counter measures
- Kept abreast of current and upcoming MICE venues
- Bachelor’s degree with a good command of English
- Travel/hospitality industry background preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the MICE sector of Indonesia, specifically in developing and implementing strategic plans to increase sales and business revenue
- Excellent knowledge of the Indonesian business events landscape, with a wide-ranging and well-established network of Indonesian contacts among corporate business, government agencies and other relevant parties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to produce accurate reports and execute clear presentations
- Ability to engage and influence both internal and external stakeholders, with a client-oriented approach
- Highly motivated, dynamic and driven
- Attractive salaries
- Exciting learning opportunities
- Free shuttle service
- Duty meals
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Flexible work arrangements
- Free annual health screening
- Free attraction & tickets and discounts for F&B and retail
Sales Manager – MICE / Travel & Leisure-Resorts World at Sentosa Pte LtdJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 12-September-2019 | Tutup pada 12-October-2019
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Asia’s premium lifestyle destination resort, is located on Singapore’s resort island of Sentosa. Spanning 49 hectares, RWS is home to world-class attractions including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, the Maritime Experiential Museum, Dolphin Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark. Complementing the adventure and adrenaline of its theme parks and attractions are six unique luxury hotels, the world-class Resorts World Convention Centre, a casino and the Asian flagship of a world-renowned destination spa. RWS offers award-winning dining experiences and exciting cuisines from around the world across its many renowned celebrity chef restaurants, establishing itself as a key player in Singapore’s vibrant and diverse dining scene and a leading gourmet destination in Asia for epicureans. The integrated resort also offers world-class entertainment, from original resident productions to concerts and public shows such as Crane Dance and Lake of Dreams. RWS has been named “Best Integrated Resort” since 2011 for eight consecutive years at the TTG Travel Awards which recognises the best of Asia-Pacific’s travel industry.
RWS is wholly owned by Genting Singapore, a company of the Genting Group. For more information, please visit www.rwsentosa.com.
Be part of an award-winning team at Asia Pacific's Best Integrated Resort. Join us as one of the driving forces behind Universal Studios Singapore™, S.E.A. Aquarium™, our world-class hotels and celebrity chef restaurants.
Are you up to the challenge? Come join us now!
ALAMAT : Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd