Lowongan Compliance Officer (Indonesia)-PT Garena Indonesia
- Provide full legal administrative support to the legal team, with a focus on compliance matters
- Assist in editing and proofreading various contracts, formal correspondence, and legal filings
- Review and ensure that all company activities and policies are compliant with local government regulations
- Manage company’s relations with relevant government institution and submit required reports to remain compliant towards various business licenses and permits
- Conduct reviews of organizational practices and operations in order to assess adherence to regulations and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- At least 2 years of post-qualification experience in law firms or in-house legal setting with a focus on corporate compliance; preference will be given to those with significant experience in the IT, e-commerce and e-payments/digital finance industries.
- Familiar with payment licensing requirements and other payment related laws, regulations and policies
- Ability to work independently with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Meticulous, attentive to details, organized, and committed to delivering high-quality work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compliance Officer (Indonesia)-PT Garena IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 03-July-2020 | Tutup pada 02-August-2020
Headquartered in Singapore, Garena was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li and his friends as they aspired to transform their passion for entrepreneurship into a great company. Forrest named the company "Garena," a play on the words "global arena". Since its inception, Garena has seen unprecedented growth and become a leading platform provider for online and mobile entertainment and communication across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong, serving millions of users.
In 2010, Garena launched its first product, Garena+, an online game and social platform for people to meet, chat and play games with each other. By combining a communications tool with compelling digital content, Garena re-invented the business model for online games in Southeast Asia and created a true platform with strong network effects. Since its launch, many premium micro-transaction based online games have been exclusively available on Garena+ including three of the most popular titles in Southeast Asia: League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and FIFA Online 3.
Since then, Garena has steadily innovated by adding successful extensions to its original platform:
In 2012, Garena launched TalkTalk, a highly engaging real-time voice and video communication platform.
In 2013, it launched BeeTalk, the first indigenous mobile social network in Southeast Asia. The BeeTalk mobile app helps people create new relationships and join communities based on locations and interests. It has become one of the most popular and fastest growing apps in the region.
Most recently, in 2014 it launched AirPay, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing payments networks and a key tool for bridging the ‘digital divide’ to provide accessible financial services in emerging markets. Garena users can pay for online games, telephone bills, utilities, and e-commerce transactions on the AirPay network – regardless of whether they have a bank account or credit card.
The combination of PC and mobile, content and communications, and microtransactions and payments is the foundation of Garena’s compelling value proposition to both its millions of users and its trusted content and e-commerce partners.
We have the essential 4Ps covered to give you a successful and rewarding career!
• Platform: As the leading consumer internet company in Asia, we offer a regional platform for our employees to grow and diversify.
• Portfolio: Given the rapidly evolving nature of the internet sector, we spearhead some of the most innovative and forward-looking projects that contribute to the transformation of the industry.
• Prospects: At Garena, we believe in grooming leaders regardless of age—as long as you possess the right passion, attitude and drive, you will be duly recognised and rewarded.
• People: People are our greatest asset, hence we believe in attracting the crème de la crème. We take pride in building a winning team of top talent with diverse backgrounds, world-class training and an international outlook. With a work hard, play harder culture, work life will never be the same again.
ALAMAT : PT Garena Indonesia
Wisma 77 Tower 2 Lt. 11, Jalan Letjen. S. Parman, Slipi, Jakarta Barat - 11410