Lowongan Administration Staff for QA Lab (Temporary - Outsource)-PT SGS Indonesia
- Responsible for administration Quality Assurance Lab, such as documentation, internal calibration, up date procedure, etc.
- CRS QA Ass. Manager
- Up date document personnel record for 4 laboratories as periodically (Lab Textile, Lab Toys, Lab Chemical, Lab Microbiology).
- Up date document Standard Operating Procedure Testing Method for 4 Laboratories as periodically, including photo copy and distribution to Labs, and documentation in QA File.
- Control Calibration (Internal & External) for equipment in 4 Labs under supervise CRS-QA Ass. Manager
- To assist technical lab team for up date and documentation relate Log-Book, Forms, and Label for Chemical standard, etc.
- To support CRS-QA Ass. Manager for prepare external audit by customer & internal audit by CRS Lab. Team.
- To support CRS-QA Ass. Manager for prepare assessment for accreditation by KAN (surveillance, extend scope, and re-accreditation)
- Up date document for maintenance of equipment or instrument in Lab.
- To assist CRS-QA Ass. Manager for handling complaint and non conformance report in laboratories.
- Conduct documentation for verification/validation data for testing method in Lab.
- To assist CRS-QA Ass. Manager for create some Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), documentation and distribution procedure.
- To assist CRS-QA Ass. Manager for HSE Job in Lab.
- Perform all duties, and actions, in accordance with Laboratory quality system
- Any other duties requested by the CRS-QA Ass. Manager.
- Minimum Senior High School (Chemical or Related Field) or equivalent, or
- One year experience in a laboratory relates administration and testing.
- Have good documentation skills.
- Accurate typing and capable MS Office to support
- Good teamwork and relationship with technical lab team
Administration Staff for QA Lab (Temporary - Outsource)-PT SGS IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Cilandak Commercial Estate | Ditayangkan: 12-September-2019 | Tutup pada 12-October-2019
SGS is the Geneva based world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company with operations all over the world. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 95.000 employees, SGS operates a network of almost 2.400 offices and laboratories around the world.
At SGS, we provide independent services that touch the lives of millions of people across the globe. We provide you with industry leading inspection, verification, testing and certification services – anywhere in the world. Our services enable you to operate in a more sustainable manner by improving quality and productivity, reducing risk, verifying compliance and increasing speed to market. From the energy that powers our cars and homes, to the food on our plates and the clothes on our backs, we provide solutions that really make a difference. With a reputation for passion, integrity, entrepreneurship and innovation, we offer you an unequalled service that you can truly rely on to make your goals a reality.
As we continue to expand and move ahead to establish ourselves to be the most competitive and the most productive service organization in the world, we would like to invite qualified and result-oriented individuals to join us.
We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : PT SGS Indonesia
Cilandak Commercial Estate, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia