Lowongan Field Collection Trainer - Banjarmasin-PT Home Credit Indonesia
- Maximum age 32 years old
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) in any major
- Experienced in training area for 1 year, preferably in similar industry
- Experienced in Field Collector for max. 2 years
- Good knowledge about collection
- Managerial skill
- Experience in module training writing
- Fluent in english
- Traveling, if needed
- Leadership skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan and focused on deadlines
- Deliver training Implementation for Field Collector such as On-Job Training, Refresher, Coaching, Soft Skill Training to ensure Collection Training needs are delivered and fulfilled.
- Develop and review training materials for Field Collector to ensure all information is updated based on current situation and policy procedure.
- Documented all training activity such as attendance, pre-post test, training questionnaire and code of conduct for future tracking.
- Work with HR, Team Leader and SPV Collection in interviewing new candidate to find the best talent in Collection Department.
- Field Collection Trainer will be responsible for Early and Late Field.
Field Collection Trainer - Banjarmasin-PT Home Credit IndonesiaBanjarmasin (Kalimantan Selatan) - Jl. A. Yani, Pemurus Luar, Kec. Banjarmasin Timur | Ditayangkan: 21-August-2019 | Tutup pada 3 hari |
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 10 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
Being the number one in financing market share after just 4 years of operating in Indonesia, the business is currently running in 16+ cities from Jakarta, Java, Kalimantan, Sumatra, Sulawesi & Bali. We are committed to grow continuously and touch as many customers as we can across Indonesia.
Job Responsibilities :
Home Credit Indonesia with only being 4 years in Indonesia has a lot to offer.
We are already number one in financing market share for consumer durables. Our people are recognized for their performance, are given development opportunities both inside the country and abroad, and we definitely give room for innovation.
It's not just work that you find here, we also care about the health of our employees. Various sport activities are available in sport centers. Different events to engage our employees are held and nit forgetting the society, we give back to communities to help them grow and be entrepreneurial.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and enjoy the ride with us!
ALAMAT : PT Home Credit Indonesia
9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia