Lowongan HR Staff-PT Mindreach Consulting
- Process Compensation & Benefit
- Drafting Company Policy & Regulation
- Hiring & Terminating Employees
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree majoring in Psychology, Law or related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Google Office.
- Understanding Labor Laws.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication.
- Honest, detail and responsible.
- Willing to be placed in West Jakarta, Meruya Ilir.
- Paid Leave for Full-time Staff.
- Open & Friendly working environment.
- International Upper Management team with Open Door policy.
- Room to grow based on performance and not seniority.
HR Staff-PT Mindreach ConsultingJakarta Raya - Meruya Ilir | Ditayangkan: 20-September-2019 | Tutup pada 20-October-2019
What does Mindreach do?
Since our inception in 2009, Mindreach has provided creative post production services all over the world, for some of the largest E-commerce companies out there. This includes companies in the world’s top 500 internet retailer list. We have grown from 5 initial employees to now over 300, which is a testament to our team’s resilience, our hard work and our future outlook. Overseed by foreign upper management, Mindreach is primed for continued growth for the foreseeable future.
Mindreach Consulting is a dynamically self-sustainable company, independent of any single individual for its operation. Our foundation is based on the belief that helping other businesses succeed will allow ourselves to succeed. Our Efficiency and effectiveness will be our building block to further enhance our organization.
“You can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napoleon Hill
Our Office Culture!
Mindreach Consulting strives to create a fun, family orientated, yet professional and hard working office environment. We strive to allow our family of employees to be as comfortable as possible and sustain an optimal work/life balance. At the same time Mindreach Consulting provides everyone the opportunity to make contributions to the company and grow their careers through hard work and self-initiative. Mindreach favors hard working and consistent employees who are out-of-the-box thinkers. We favor those that have a thirst for learning and a strong will to continuously improve themselves. We want the Mindreach team to not only embrace international standards, but to surpass it.
The values that we stand by
Work to Learn
Communicate, Communicate, Communicate
ALAMAT : PT Mindreach Consulting
Jl Meruya Ilir No.88 Ruko Business Park Blok E2-6 Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta 11620. Indonesia