Lowongan Senior Electrical Officer-PT Jawa Satu Power
- Have good in English writing, and speaking skills
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in power plant maintenance
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience as Team Loading Role
- A good understanding of operations and maintenance management concepts and practices
- Substantial knowledge of practices, functions and processes involved in the engineering, construction, operations, and maintenance of power plants
- Good leadership skills proven in a multicultural environment
- Experience with the use of computerized procurement, inventory control and maintenance management systems
- Through understanding of HSE and quality program conversant
- Autonomous user of MS Office programs including project
- Support the establishment and review all procedures for routine, preventative and overhaul maintenance of electrical equipment
- Participate in the criticality and/or risk review of CCP equipment towards the optimization of the maintenance effort and availability targets
- Establish, review and optimize preventive maintenance plans based on manufacturers recommendatin as well as on equipment history and industry practice
- Participate in commisioning activities of the facility prior to COD
- Supervise and organise the daily work of all Electrical team members and electrical maintenance contractors
- Supervise and organise all routine and planned electrical maintenance activities
- Supervise and organise the electrical overhaul of all machinery
- Perform preventive maintenance on all major equipment and systems as well as emergency backup systems
Senior Electrical Officer-PT Jawa Satu PowerKarawang (Jawa Barat) - Cilamaya | Ditayangkan: 20-September-2019 | Tutup pada 20-October-2019
PT Jawa Satu Power, which is a joint venture company from PT Pertamina (Persero), Marubeni Corporation, and Sojitz Corporation, appoints an EPC consortium of General Electric (GE), Samsung C & T (Samsung) and PT Meindo Elang Indah (Meindo) as EPC contractors (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) for the Jawa Satu Combined Cycle Power Plant with a contract value of around US $ 1,000 million.
The Jawa Satu Power will construct and own the gas fired power plant (PTLGU) with the largest combined cycle technology in Indonesia and highest efficiency all over the world. Our PLTGU is expected to operate for 25 years from mid-2021 and is able to produce electricity supply to around 1,760 MW into the national electricity network, or equivalent to the supply of 11 million houses in Indonesia.
Senior Electrical Officer is responsible for the maintenance and repair all electrical equipment in the combined cycle plant (CCP) and the associated facilities. The Senior Electrical Officer perfoms work of high skill in managing inspection repair, testing, adjustment, installation and removal of all electrical CCP equipment and systems. He directly supervises a small group of technicians in the perfomances of the required maintenance work and overseeing contracted service providers ensuring safe and effective maintenance of the facility.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
Our company is growing and offers abundance opportunity for employees to grow their career with us. Share your brilliant ideas and contribute to our company success. We are looking for individual who strives our company values because we believe that the success of our business is depends on the people in it. Our company is still have a long way to go so, come and join us!
ALAMAT : PT Jawa Satu Power
Jalan M.H. Thamrin No. 59, Central Jakarta