Lowongan Project Secretary-Woh Hup (Private) Limited
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritising workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Willing to be placed on the Project Office
- Englist Is Must
- At least 1-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills, Teamworking skills, Organisation and time management skills, Attention to detail, Negotiation skills, Assertiveness, Flexibility, Tact, discretion and diplomacy, The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it, The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office)and to learn bespoke packages if required.
Project Secretary-Woh Hup (Private) LimitedJakarta Raya - Proyek The Stature Apartment | Ditayangkan: 25-September-2019 | Tutup pada 25-October-2019
Established in 1927, Woh Hup began humbly as a one-man Malaya. Today, we are Singapore's largest privately owned construction and civil engineering specialist, with a dedicated 2,500 strong workforce and a body of work spanning many of Singapore’s most notable and iconic developments.
At the heart of our four-generation family-run business lies a proud herritage of industry, integrity, and enterprise, focused on creating lasting value for our clients, improving quality and safety standards on every project, and maximising opportunities for our employees to achieve their career potential. These values have fueled the company’s growth consistenly for more 80 years, and continue to do so.
In our effort to continously raise the industry bar, we seek to introduce innovative new building solutions and broaden our skills through strategic joint-venture partnerships with overseas counterparts. This has seen us emerge in recent years from being a principal player in the building of private residential and commercial developments, to becoming a leader too in large-scale civil engineering works, cementing our position at the forefront of the construction industry, locally and regionally.
Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision determines our destination, our mission defines who we are; and our core values provide us guidance in executing our activities.
To be the leading and preferred contractor and business partner in Singapore and the region, and to be recognised as the Employer of Choice.
To consistently improve and deliver excellent quality and reliable products and services with integrity, to our valued clients, by our team of trained, competent and responsible staff.
Safety, Integrity, Quality, Teamwork, Innovation, Growth.
At Woh Hup, we owe our success to the integrity and dedication of our people, and their attention to quality and safety. When you join Woh Hup, you become part of an industry-leading organisation that, despite our large size offers a close-knit, supportive environment, where your contributions are valued and fairly rewarded.
Your personal and professional growth are important to us. Besides competitive salaries and benefits, we provide opportunities for you to reach your full potential, through customised, in-house training programmes, continuous mentoring, tuition assistance, and paid membership in professional associations. Get involved in the lighter side of life too in our community outreach programmes, sports and networking events.
We’re always on the lookout for great people to add their talent and commitment to our team, we’d like to hear from you.
ALAMAT : Woh Hup (Private) Limited