Lowongan Painting Supervisor-KAEFER
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating all painting operations in conjunction with work schedules and deadlines.
- Provide estimating support to the Workshop Coordinator by interpreting client requirements and addressing engineering design and fabrication schedules.
- Implement work procedures that are consistent with the execution strategy.
- Confer with the workforce to ensure appropriate stock levels in tools, materials and general consumables, and resolve any problems affecting productivity and schedules as a result.
- Effectively monitor and control general labour productivity and performance.
- Identify issues with productivity, with the objective to develop and implement strategies to improve productivity.
- Ensure regular housekeeping to maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Uphold security including machine lockup, mobile equipment, gates, cupboards and office.
- Manage and coordinate manning schedules, rosters, and training gaps and development initiatives to improve performance amongst the workshop team.
- Manage complaints and grievances within the workforce, including disciplinary warnings, monitoring absenteeism and other performance issues.
- Ensure all personnel adhere to legislation and industry standards in health safety and environment; quality; employee relations; commercial and finance.
- Ensure compliance with ethical practices and company policies and procedures.
- Report any non-conformances, near misses and incidents in relation to safety, health, environment and quality immediately to the Workshop Coordinator as required, including recording of incidents via the KAEFER HSEQ Portal.
- Participate in the investigation process for all workshop incidents, striving for determination of root cause and the identification of corrective actions.
- Assist injured employees with seeking suitable medical attention and liaise with the medical practitioner to discuss available duties and a return to work program.
- Attend regular meetings with management and crew to ensure effective planning, performance, communication of progress and management of positive relationships.
- Utilise clear communication channels to ensure that a full understanding of the work scope is achieved amongst the crew.
- NACE 2 or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years painting supervisory experience
- Minimum of 10 years working in the mining and oil and gas industries
- Ability to verbally communicate in English
- Ability to read and write English
- Worked in a high risk safety environment and understands the international safety standards
- Must be Indonesian citizen
- Contract position(s) available.
Painting Supervisor-KAEFERJawa Barat | Ditayangkan: 23-October-2019 | Tutup pada 22-November-2019
KAEFER is the Australian subsidiary of the KAEFER Group, a company renowned worldwide for excellence in the fields of industrial insulation and associated industries with operations in more than 35 countries.
We specialise in the installation of industrial insulation in the Oil, LNG, Mining and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele.
An attractive salary package will be on offer for the successful candidate.
ALAMAT : KAEFER
No. 8-01 & 02 Jalan Permas Jaya 15/01, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia