Lowongan Budget Control Supervisor-PT Nissan Motor Indonesia
- Inform department managers due date for submission of budget/forecast information
- Ensure department managers meet budget/forecast submission deadlines and requirements
- Review proposed budget/forecast submissions from department managers for accuracy and completeness
- Review budget/forecast model for accuracy and completeness
- Create consolidated company budget/forecast
- Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues & expenditures) to ensure all operations are within budget/forecast
- Identify variances analysis between actual financial result vs financial budget/forecast
- Responsible for various report of budget/forecast output to controller office
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): communication, excel, spreadsheet, writing
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Budget Control Supervisor-PT Nissan Motor IndonesiaBali, Bangka Belitung, Banten, Gorontalo, Lampung, Maluku, Papua, Riau, Yogyakarta | Ditayangkan: 08-November-2019 | Tutup pada 08-December-2019
Found in over 191 countries with 160,000 employees worldwide, NISSAN group has been creating and sharing innovative products and services since 1933.
We are proud of our diverse range of world-renowned brands and products which represents exciting design and innovative technology, made for everyone.
Careers at NISSAN take people further, faster. From the creativity of our diverse team to the environment of our open workplace, Nissan drives innovative careers. Put your potential into overdrive with our huge range of global opportunities and career areas.
As our commitment to Indonesian market, we established PT. Nissan Motor Indonesia and PT. Nissan Motor Distributor Indonesia in 2001, providing Nissan, Datsun and Infiniti brand to our customer in Indonesia.
We offer a flexible and diversified workplace focused on people's mindsets and actions, fostering excitement, energy and opportunity across the Nissan community.
Whatever your ambitions, Nissan's size, scope and global reach can help you to take your career to the next level. Nissan careers offer a diverse range of opportunities. And they all start here.
ALAMAT : PT Nissan Motor Indonesia
South Quarter Dome Tower C lt. 15 Jl. RA Kartini Kav 8 Cilandak, South Jakarta, Indonesia