Lowongan Fund Accounting-Citibank
- Submit daily and monthly Mutual Fund financial reports activities through OJK eReporting
- Submit daily publication of Mutual Fund NAV through media
- Create accounting records off all Mutual Funds financial transaction in accordance with Bapepam rules and with instructions of Fund Manager
- Prepare all Mutual Funds financial reports for unit links, insurance funds, pension funds, etc.
- Managing customer enquiries related to the fund portfolio/financial transactions and provides administrative and operational support within the Bank
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Strong in accounting with high level of accuracy
- Able to work under pressure
Fund Accounting-CitibankJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 21-November-2019 | Tutup pada 21-December-2019
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
For more information, visit www.citigroup.com.
Citi is today´s pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world.
With the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, our employees manage 200 million customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries.
ALAMAT : Citibank
South Quarter Tower B, 10th Floor Jl RA Kartini Kav.8 (belakang RS Siloam TB Simatupang) Jakarta Selatan 12430. Google Maps : https://goo.gl/rPNDEa