Lowongan People & Culture Business Partner Manager-Japan Tobacco International Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field from reputable university.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 5-8 years of HR experience with at least two years of experience in HR Business Partner
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
- Proven knowledge of full lifecyclye recruiting components to include sourcing; qualifying; networking; assessing; selling and wage/salary trends
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs
- Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners
- Partners with Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions for clients
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Co-facilitates New Employee Orientation program for new hires
- Partners with Center of Excellent and appropriate JTI leaders to grow by the capacity of the organisation's key talent to include high potential identification (via Talent Management) and associated development programming, etc.
- Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs to address certain needs
People & Culture Business Partner Manager-Japan Tobacco International IndonesiaBandar Lampung (Lampung), Medan (Sumatera Utara), Surabaya (Jawa Timur) | Ditayangkan: 26-August-2019 | Tutup pada 25-September-2019
Japan Tobacco International is one of the leading international tobacco companies headquartered in Switzerland.
We make and sell some of the world's best-known brands including Winston, Camel and Mevius. With our 26,000 employees, we are working to grow our business for the long term. We are ambitious, and we care about our reputation. Our goal is to become the most successful and most respected tobacco company in the world.
We’re not just a leading tobacco company, and one of the youngest and most innovative, we’re also a leading employer among global businesses.
Our employees bring skills and expertise from a wealth of nationalities and cultures, age-groups and experiences. If you are considering joining JTI, take a look at some of our employee statistics.
From the diversity of our people to our company culture; from our approach to innovation to our global brands. There are many reasons why JTI is the right place to take your career.
ALAMAT : Japan Tobacco International Indonesia
Jakarta, Lampung, Medan, Surabaya