Lowongan HSE Manager-Company Confidential
- Provides HSE leadership, training and operational support to all levels of the organization and across all functional groups.
- Ensures all HSE processes and procedures are implemented and standardized
- Tracks company health and safety metrics and use the data to identify and to reduce risk.
- Works closely with Commercial and Operational on special projects
- Conduct Risk Assessments of new and existing operational activities
- Assists in all aspects of incident investigation including verifying root cause and approving the implementation of preventative actions
- Ensures emergency response systems, policies and procedures are in place to manage emergency situations.
- Maintains current working knowledge of all applicable HSE regulations.
- Maintains all necessary training and licensing to function as a signing authority on all HSE matters.
- Organized, reporting, controlling and review every activity plan HSE
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or in a health,
- Experiences as HSE Manager for 5 years at construction or manufacturing or services company
- Professional certification (AK3U certification, SMK3 and EHS certified)
- Technical skills: Risk Assessment, Fire fighting, ISO 14001, ISO 45001/OHSAS, safety/defensive riding.
- Experiences in tender and project
- Strong people and leadership skills, ability to motivate and lead others.
- Good communication in English both of verbal and written
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of Quality and HSE development and trends.
- A good level of computer skills is essential – Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful Q&HSE strategies.
HSE Manager-Company ConfidentialJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 31-August-2019 | Tutup pada 30-September-2019
safety, or environmental field of study.
ALAMAT : Company Confidential