Lowongan Communication Manager-Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa
- Design and develop branding and communication strategy aligned to organization wide strategy to gain brand awareness of organization through conventional media and digital media.
- Translate branding and communication strategy into operational activity so that all communication team can work aligned with strategy.
- Lead and manage the internal communication to drive engagement from employee so that aligned with organization’s strategy, and also external communication to ensure and protecting organization brand and reputation.
- Build and maintain relationship with media, industry, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Communication, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimun 5 years working experience as Head of Communication or other related field with digital marketing skills.
- Have experience in social organization and other relevant organization is advantage.
- Have proven experience to handle communication’s function such as graphic design, fotography/videography, and content writer are preferably.
- Have strategic mindset, excellent understanding of best practice in digital communication, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management and networking skills, strong organizational and management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities is a must.
- Have ability to create and manage budget effectively.
- Proficient in English both verbal and written.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, strong leadership and the ability to create a supportive working environment for the team.
- Trustworthy, reliable and have ability to work under pressure
- Have desire to make a positive contribution in the growth and development of the society and the ability to understand other.
Communication Manager-Yayasan Cinta Anak BangsaJakarta Barat (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 16-March-2020 | Tutup pada 15-April-2020
YCAB Foundation is the founding and flagship organization in YCAB Social Enterprise Group which includes several for-profit entities that offer products and services to emerging consumers including mission-driven microfinance to low-income women entrepreneurs, conditional upon their child enrollment to school.
YCAB bases its operations on a mutually reinforcing and financially sustainable social change model with one clear mission which is to improve welfare through education and innovative financing. YCAB aims to vitalize underprivileged youths to become self-reliant through economic empowerment and education, bringing them from subsistence to sustainable livelihood. YCAB believes in the power of education to improve welfare.
YCAB is now exploring ways to implement the last link in its change model, that is, to create a sustainable system whereby students who graduate and become entrepreneurs or employed can pay it forward. They do this by giving back or investing in a mutual fund to help grow and scale YCAB’s mission-driven microfinance so that YCAB can empower even more youths to take control of their own destiny.
We are a group of like minded people who are serious and passionate about making the world a better place according to our own individual talents and capacity. We believe that financial independence and self-sufficiency is the very essence of development and dignity comes before development.
Therefore, we work hard to develop vulnerable youth by giving them access to education and economic assistance. We believe in the creation and the implementation of an inclusive, innovative and sustainable program. Only this can lead to a systemic change. And We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa
Jalan Surya Mandala I, No 8D RT 01/06 Kedoya Utara, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat